For most of us, Mondays are not yet the easiest of days. Especially when you had an incredible weekend, living your best life and now you have to get back to reality. A reality that you’re not entirely feeling.
That doesn’t take away you can still have an incredible week. That’s the beauty of Mondays. They’re a new page of a new chapter and ready to be filled in with amazing stories written by no other than you. After all we only have one life; you don’t want to lose the week to negativity. Right? Right. But like any regular human being, you might need a little help to shift your mindset, which is why I’ve made this list for all of us. So here are:
15 Motivational Monday quotes for an amazing start of the week
1. “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
2. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson
3. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
4. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” –Coco Chanel
6. “The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
7. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
8. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”— Beyoncé
9. “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” – Kevin Durant
11. “What would you do if you were not afraid? – Sheryl Sandberg
12. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass away.” —Earl Nightingale
14. “We are what we believe we are – C.S. Lewis
If you made it this far, I wanna wish you a bon siman and don’t forget to enjoy the weekdays.
Looking for even more motivation?
Follow my motivational board on Pinterest
for your daily motivational quotes.