We have entered a new week! And while many of us are grateful and consider the new week a blessing, some of us can be feeling quite (read: very) demotivated. Which is probably why you’re reading this in the first place. You might be reading this whilst still in bed, thinking why on earth you would leave your comfortable nest, get up and get to work?
So here are 14 quotes by some people who have quite the experience in putting in the work and who can possibly motivate you to get up and grind!
- “There’s no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work, choices and persistence.” – Michelle Obama
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “I am not lucky. You know what I am? I am smart, I am talented, I take advantage of the opportunities that come to my way and I work really, really hard. Don’t call me lucky. Call me a badass”. – Shonda Rhimes
- “I’m gonna go hard no matter what because I gotta feed my family, and I gotta feed myself.” – DJ Khaled
- “Nothing will work unless you do. “– Maya Angelou
- “Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”– Abraham Lincoln
- “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” – Marie Forleo
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I’ve heard of nothing coming from nothing, but I’ve never heard of absolutely nothing coming from hard work.” – Uzo Aduba
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder.” – Beyoncé
- “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin Heart
- “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.” – Michael Jordan
- “I was never a natural. I got there in the end, because I did believe that if you work hard enough, then you can achieve a lot.” – Victoria Beckham
With that said, I want to wish you a good day and an even better week! Make shit happen!